Saturday, January 15, 2011

FEELING!

2 weeks i stoped blogging for a while..and im started to miss my blog!ok first of all of course there's a certain reason to be state!and the reason is private..uh..i've got a lot of story to share with throughout this 2 weeks im not blogging..but i almost forget anything about it..uh..soo lame!i miss anything and everyone that had left me all this time!my *****,my grandparents,my previous life time,my memories,my cat that had almost left me about 2 months,my relatives..i miss them so much..every once in a while i can felt that there's a pressure that force and pushed my mind till i had a headache...i've think a lot!sometimes i didn't realize that it's going to harm my self...well now and then..there's gonna be the same stuff that im going to faced!time changed everything...it gives us pressure...it gives us happiness...the most importance thing is we have to faced it both!no matter how hard u live your life..time will determine it!

No comments:

Post a Comment